Monday, February 28, 2011

Introduction to Lets Make Dollars And Sense

I am not unlike anyone else.  I too have been greatly affected by the financial collapse in the United States in the past four years.  Less hours available at work equals less pay, less business equals less opportunity for raises and other benefits.  And regardless if you want to blame democrats or republicans, AIG or Fannie-Mae, the bottom line is, what do we do now?   Did you see your 401K drop in half of value?  I did.  Did you see your credit card debt double triple?  Me too.  The big question I have for America is where do we go from here?  How do I get back to where I was.  I'd never consider myself a wealthy man, but I am way worse off than I was four or even five years ago. 

Interestingly enough, the Internet might be the answer.  People flock to the internet to find deals, entertainment, companionship, and has basically become an essential tool for everyday living.  You ever spend a month or two without internet?  I have.  And its almost overwhelming on how dependent I have become on the internet for banking, shopping, paying bills, watching movies or listening to music, and even just keeping up with friends.  So I'm doing a lot of typing, but not a lot of explaining.

I started exploring the internet to find ways to make money.  Not fools gold, not a get rich quick schemes, and not just using eBay to clean out your garage or closet.  But away to make real money for doing real things that didn't involve me working a second job or spending more time away from my family.  Everything that I have tried has worked with some success, but ultimately hasn't taken much time away from my family and has added some money to my bank account. 

So my commitment to you, my reader is that I will only ever publish an article on money making techniques I've tried.  And I will only give my honest opinion of what has and hasn't worked for me.  From on-line surveys, to writing articles, to recycling, and more, I'll explore new and different ways to make money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.