Monday, March 28, 2011

Survey Savvy Makes Dollars and Sense.

I have been very happy with the results I have achieved with Survey Savvy. I've been using Survey Savvy for a little over three years. I first explored Survey Savvy from Myspace. I was leery of signing up, because we all have a friend of a friend who signed up for a survey website and then started getting SPAM from rich widows living in South Africa.  Well fortunately for me, this was legitimate. And thus far, being profitable. Have I become a millionaire? Hardly. Will I be able to quit my day job, no way. But just for taking a couple of surveys every now and then I've made about $160.

The way it works is brilliant. You sign up, hopefully through my referral and you answer questions on a profile. These are not paid... but they determine what kind of surveys are offered to you. Since my occupation, is being an Office Manager, I get surveys based on office technology, business related travel, and office supplies. In general the surveys you take reward you with $2. Sometimes you get one that has a larger incentive. And the person who referred you makes $1-2 off the surveys you complete and another $1 of the surveys you refer. It's kind of a win win all the way around and you help to shape market decisions.  And sometimes you are even offered to test products.  I recently was able to test out a product that was a lot of fun to use. 

So I definitely like it and I hope some of y'all give it a shot. Because not only do we both benefit, but it really is an easy way to collect some extra coin. Well good luck. If  you choose to sign up, I'd appreciate you using my link.  https://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=2855317&action=join

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.