Monday, April 18, 2011

Being Green: Reusable Goes A Long Way

I couldn't agree more with this video. To reduce the money I spend day to day I ditched purchasing water bottles and have replaced it with re-usable water bottles that I fill up at home. Similarly rechargeable batteries go in most of my gizmos. Be it wireless mouse, television remote, or digital camera, I prefer to recharge then to replace. Lastly, Target and some other retailers, offer a minimal discount for each time you go shopping if you use a reusable bag. 5 Cents with every purchase. That might not sound earth shattering. But if you use the bag 20 times when you are shopping, you've already paid for the bag. After your initial 20 visits, everything else is gravy and definitely worth doing. It makes dollas and sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.