Friday, May 13, 2011

Getting Paid to Write.

I'm sure like me you've dug head first into the daunting task of finding a legitimate way of making a few honest bucks. To help with groceries, gas, or a family fun night. I've dived into the unfamiliar waters of Craigslist and even Googled my way through cyberspace in hopes of finding a paid writing gig. Did such an animal exist?

Well I'm no Charles Darwin, but I can tell you that there are legitimate websites where you can be paid to share your passion with the internet. Examiner.com essentially allows you the common man or woman to write about topics that interest you.  I would encourage prospective applicants, yes you must apply, to find a subject they are passionate it about.  The idea is you make money based on how much traffic your postings receive.  If you are all about Cakes or Scrapbooking, perhaps you could write for their Crafts section.  And of course the more you write, the more opportunities you have to earn.

I would also like to warn you that it isn't for everyone.  Writing weekly or even monthly can be difficult for those who are not comfortable with writing.  I enjoy writing and sometimes struggle to create content for what I examine.  And the rewards from writing will not put you in a beach house in Malibu.  But at Lets Make Dollars and Sense, we pinch our pennies and make every penny count.  Thus far I've made enough to treat my girlfriend to a nice date.  And if there is away to make an honest buck, I'll try to do it.  So if you'd like to join me writing for the examiner please use my link, http://exm.nr/mi5eEk as there are incentives for me referring prospective writers to the site.

Thanks for reading now lets go make some dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.